Dentures are replacements for missing teeth that can be taken out and put back into your mouth. There are many reasons why people lose their teeth, the most prevalent being dental disease that results in tooth decay. Tooth loss can happen at any age, but it doesn’t have to mean living without an attractive smile.
Signs You May Need Dentures
• You don’t visit the dentist every six months.
• Gums are red, swollen, tender, or bleeding.
• Teeth are loose shifting, or the gaps between your teeth are wider.
• Missing a couple teeth
• Having trouble eating hard or chewy foods
• Self-conscious about smiling